- Free telephone consultation.
Legal information will be given to you by a lawyer who is competent in real estate transactions.
- Legal Protection:
In the event that legal procedures become necessary, legal fees will be covered up to $5,000 per incident, up to a an aggregate of $10,000.
Janet, a single parent, recently bought her first home - a lovely bungalow. The real estate transaction was completed, as expected, with no delays. The inspection was carried out and brought to light no problems at all. The transfer was signed on October 12 and Janet took possesion.
On February 17, the roof on her newly purchased property started leaking. In a panic, Janet contacted her RE/MAX agent.
The RE/MAX agent reassures her; thanks to the fact that the agent had enrolled in the Tranquilli-T program by Elite, she is entitled to receive legal assistance.
Janet hesitates, thinking that she will not be able to afford the legal fees; however, her RE/MAX agent reminds her that her entitlement to legal assistance took effect, free of charge to her, on the date when all the conditions precedent to the offer to purchase were met and continues for a period of 12 months following the completion date. Moreover, should Janet need to take legal action, she would receive legal assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000 per occurence and up to an aggregate limit of $10,000.
Certain conditions apply
CLIENTS COVERED BY TRANQUILLI-T
- From the moment when all the conditions precedent to the offer to purchase are met and up to twelve months following the completion date, RE/MAX clients:
- benefit from complete legal assistance
- will be reimbursed up to $5,000 in legal expenses, per incident, up to an aggregate of $10,000.
CLIENTS NOT COVERED BY TRANQUILLI-T
- The client will have to pay all expenses related to legal consultations and legal proceedings.